skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Contemplations from a Software Life
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Skills to Develop
I am attempting to expand my skills in using C# in the latest .Net technologies. The daily grind of work distracts from this purpose.
This is an exhortation to practice the following skills daily
Linq in its various incarnations
WPF and Silverlight
Data Handling via LinqToSql and Entities
I see these as the fundamental skills for developing .Net applications.
I will try to comment on some of my efforts in this regard. This is an attempt to keep focus.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(6)
►
June
(1)
▼
February
(5)
Copy 'n' Paste
Where does the time go
Skills to Develop
Life-cycle frustrations
.Net Exercises
►
2009
(1)
►
November
(1)
►
2008
(1)
►
July
(1)
About Me
Glen
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment